My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Golden Snowflake BATTLE *pew pew*

Sticky snow was falling from the gray sky
It was so cold I thought I might keel over and die
I needed a warm drink before I breathed my last
For I did not want to be a thing of the past

Once I was feeling alive and ready to go
We decided to build man made of snow
Gloves for our finger, we each took a pair
And we all emerged from our warm winter lair
                                                                         
Rolling and rolling, that was the game
Until we had three spheres almost the same
Stacking them on top, he needed something more
We figured it out and down the road we tore

We stole a carrot from a horse man’s carriage
Then we grabbed as much coal as we could manage
And snagged a few twigs on our run back in
The snowman looked good with all his fixins

Oh No! We forget the most important last touch
It was the hat that we hated so much
For it belonged to the witch named Mrs. Fing
Someone snuck in and grabbed the dreaded thing

As we put it on the snowman’s head
He awoke quickly and to our surprise said:
“I see you young twits and I must thank you
I’m alive once more, away with you I shall do”

Screaming we fled and watched our whole life fly by
As the angry fat snowman was shouting “DIE DIE DIE”
I guess I was wrong the cold would not be my death
But this crazy snowman, tweaked up on meth.

Granma came out with a six inch barrel
To shoot the beast that was so feral
There was a BOOM and an explosion of snow
And an evil snowman there was no mo’

7 comments:

  1. i really like your poem. you were able to take a simple story and make it creative and very "jenny". nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really, really enjoy this poem!!!! haha. at first i was just thinking, ah, how cute, making a snowman! and then you come out with meth and death (ha, it rhymes) and like, guns and what not. i laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you young people I am glad you both liked it and you see that I put some of my crazy side in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, i just want to say that this poem makes me really happy, and i would be upset if you didnt win the battle thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny.
    You crack me up. ahaha
    I'm laughing right now you just can't tell because you're over there and I'm over here.
    Did you win the SNOWFLAKE BATTLE?
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I got second to my dear friend Sadiq :( But I am happy his rap was very good :)

    ReplyDelete