My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Thursday, December 16, 2010

White Lies - "Death"

I am not the biggest fan of White Lies; I have only heard a couple of their songs but of the ones I have heard are good.  “Death” is one of my favorites.  I also like the song that probably most people know called “Unfinished Business” by White Lie (obviously).  The beats in the song “Death” are pretty gosh darn nice and I like that it’s different from pretty much all the songs you now hear on the radio.  The vocals aren’t the main focus of the song; they are distant sounding as if you were under water calling you.  
I instantly liked the group because of their mellow sad songs and the main singer’s voice is deep these are other differences between other singers.  I know, I know, ME LIKE SAD SONGS?!?!?! CRAZY!  But tis true. I do like a lot of kinds of songs too but today I chose this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment