My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful For My Class Buddies

I am thankful for Maxwell O’Hagan (Most people call him Max) and Edmund Obermeyer (Most people call him Eddie).  If you don’t know, we all sit next to each other.  You may know because Mr. McCarthy is always saying Max and Eddie are cool and you may know me because of Mr. McCarthy’s WONDERFUL way to say my last name, “Boulababhab” J.  Max and Edmund  are always fun to talk to and accept me into their group even if I’m a pain sometimes.  Whenever I am unable to answer a question in class about The Scarlet Letter, The Crusible, or anything else I can always count on them to help me.  And the same thing happens goes for them, I’ll help them if they ever need help. 
I like everyone in our class because were all such cool people.  Right? Who doesn’t think so? Cuz if you don’t agree then you’re a fool!  Everyone around me are nice too.  If I ever need help I can always ask them as well.  I’m thankful to be in Mr. McCarthy’s 7th period American Lit. class.  I hope Mr. McCarthy is glade to have us and I hope all of you are thankful to be in Mr. McCarthy’s class.  Plus I’m thankful for having Mr. McCarthy as a teacher.  He is a great teacher that gives us some freedom, so we don’t feel like we are chained to a desk.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but to crack up everytime Mr.McCarthy pronounces your name, and even reading it makes me crack a smile :>
    But Jenny Bouvagnet WITH WRONG SPELLING?!
    OR IS IT A TYPO? I HOPE SO!
    Crucible* ;)

    ReplyDelete