My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I AM A PLOW

PLOW plow plow I may not need to plow my land but I do plow through other things.  I have to plow through homework after Pole vaulting so my mother doesn’t get in my face about not finishing homework fast enough and threaten to pull me off the team.  I have to plow through my thought because my mind can wander.  I have to plow through my feelings so people only see my happy side.  People probably do all of these things just like me.  What kind of plow are you what do you plow through every day?  Or maybe just once on a while?  But plows are also quite helpful tools.  I like to think I can be a helpful person but you never who I’m kind of a cluts and that not always a good thing :P.  I think everyone is “a plow” whether they like to admit it or not.  Plows come in all colors, shapes and sizes.  What plow are you?

2 comments:

  1. I am th type of plow that plows through the land...duhhhh. And how do plows pole vault? It seems very hard... You know without the hands and the sharp blades on your feet. Well I'm pretty sure you are the only pole vaulting plow CoNgRaTs:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer because of you I wrote all serious about being a plow in my blog but I never replied to this.
    Anyways. you really grabbed my attention at "PLOW plow plow I may not need to plow my land but I do plow through other things". You're so right. You inspired me (lol)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete