My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Thursday, September 16, 2010

O neighbors!

There are people from all different countries living around me. There are Scottish, French, Russian, and Indian people. We seem to all get along, as we say hello to each other whenever we meet.
One of my best friends lives in this complex so I'm always at her house or she's in mine.  I love her family, but I think if I didn't know them I might be kind of annoyed.  Whenever they take their dog out for a walk, her and her brother makes SOOO much noise.  
I don’t really know many more people in my complex because I'm slightly antisocial towards my neighbors... so I really don't know them well.  BUT my mother and step father talk to the people around here and sometimes I hear what they think about the neighbors.
 There is usually not much going on here but if anything happens everyone become very gossipy.  I recently found out that Caitlin O'hara is my neighbor too!  I have lived here since 2004 and she has lived here her whole life, shows how much I know the people that live around here. 
My family likes our neighbors living in the complex number 9. Their dog is the most skittish thing you will ever see.  Whenever she sees anyone, she gets excited, but if you take just one step closer to her she freaks out and runs away. 
In unit 10 there is a woman and sometimes there’s her 20 something year old daughter, who is living on and off there.  Her mother isn’t the nicest lady in the world. She is one of the only people that NEVER says “Hi” to me whenever I see her.  She lets her SUPER CUTE cat outside to wonder the complex.  Many people leave messages for her on the white board of news complaining about her cat being out since they have may have dogs.  Can you imagine, taking your dog outside for his or her stroll and having your animal seeing this cat?  They start barking like crazy and pulling the leash. The cat is very nice and my mom has many times given this cat food, as the cat can meow loudly around the complex for a few days.  She is the sour apple of the bunch (I mean that in the nicest way possible…)
So that’s everything that goes on in this complex. Not much.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...crazy neighborhood. Id really love to live around there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...crazy neighborhood. Id really love to live around there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kill the cat... jk! but that sounds really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with clark!! and you should read your next blog youself out loud :)

    ReplyDelete