My Blog Egg

My Blog Egg
EGG

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Introduction

I am Jenny and welcome to my blog.  I born in Montpellier, France.  My twin brother Max and I lived there until we were three and a half.  We moved to Chicago, Illinois with our mom and my dad remained in France after their divorce.  I went to Abraham Lincoln Elementary School from Kindergarten to eighth grade because they had a bilingual program for French speakers.  One of my favorite things to do in elementary school was hang out with my friends and get bubble teas from a cute old Vietnamese man.  I also enjoyed being on the soccer team and track team.  I still love hanging out with friends, walking around the city and finding things to do.  Another interesting fact about my life is that I have traveled to every continent except for Australia.  My family loves to experience different cultures and travel.  My favorite place that I have been so far is Thailand because it is "The Land of Smiles".  We were in Thailand right after the tsaumani hit.  It was very interesting to see how a city recovers after such a large natural disaster while still keeping their smiles.  They were so happy to see and meet foreigners and were extremely welcoming even after this hardship.  That is a little bit about me and I look forward to sharing with you more over the next few months.    

3 comments:

  1. Jenny you weren't on the soccer team??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jenny. It's very interesting that you have been to almost every continent. The farthest I have ever been out of the country was the Bahamas on a cruise in 2008. I would like to travel to Japan, one day. Have you ever been there? Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of your blogs and opinions. Later!

    ReplyDelete